457 VICTORIA STREET, WETHERILL PARK
NSW STRATA FACTORY UNITS
Featuring excellent details throughout, 457 Victoria industrial units offer a size range of 144m² to 268m² GLA all with full height concrete construction, a carpeted air conditioned office and dedicated car spaces within a secure, modern industrial complex.
SCHEDULE OF FINISHES
- Steel roof frame
- Zincalume steel roof sheeting – “Trimdeck” profile
- Sissilation to the Warehouse
- Selected translucent sheeting in the warehouse area only for natural lighting
- Painted, full height, concrete tilt-up panels
- Colourbond capping, barging and trims (standard colourbond colours)
- Colourbond guttering
Windows and Doors
- Commercial Grade aluminium framing and Hardware
- Compliant commercial grade glazing
- Painted steel motorized roller door 4.5m (w) x 5.5m (h)
- Suspended concrete floor for the mezzanine office
- Steel stairs for access to the mezzanine office
Internal Walls, Floors and Stairs
- Party walls between the individual units to be concrete tilt-up panels
- Painted plasterboard lined stud walls to mezzanine floor office area
- Suspended grid ceilings with lay in tiles to the ground floor toilets and first floor office.
- Ceramic floor tiles to floor, skirting and splashbacks in the toilets and wet areas
- No tiling or carpet to the ground floor entry
- Carpet tiles to the mezzanine office area
- Steel handrail to stairs
- Reinforced concrete floor to the warehouse area.
- Mechanical Ventilation to the Toilet
- Air Conditioning to the Mezzanine Office area only.
Services and Fittings
- All electrical works are as specified or Section J equivalent
- The main switch board room will supply to 24 sub-boards
- 3 phase sub-board to be installed in all units
- 2 x high bays lights to the Warehouse area
- 1 x flood light at the front of each unit for security lighting
- Wire & connect roller door and hot water unit
- 2 double GPO in 1st floor office area
- 1 double GPO in ground floor entrance area
- 1 double GPO to the kitchenette
- 2 double GPO in the warehouse area adjoining the sub board
- 1 x 3-phase power outlet adjoining the sub board
- 2 x 36 watt troffers in ground floor foyer area
- 2 x 36 watt troffers in ground floor toilet
- 4 x 36 watt troffers in 1st floor office area
- Emergency lighting as per BCA and Australian Standards
- Incoming telecommunications conduit and wiring.
- 1 x 25 litre hot water unit to each unit
- Kitchenette supplied to the ground floor with hot and cold water.
- Accessible toilet with shower
- Allocated On Title
*. Areas and specification detail are approx.
ALL UNITS SOLD